Delinquent Mantis Delinquent Mantis

SWIMMY!

brilliant!

[CS] TetrisHardcoreRemiX [CS] TetrisHardcoreRemiX

DUN!

DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DIDDLE WIDDLE DILLDE DUN DUN DUN!

Unrl responds:

DUN DUN!! oO

Pokemon Sinnoh Pokerap (FULL) Pokemon Sinnoh Pokerap (FULL)

awful.

as my first review was deleted, i'll be more constructive about why i didn't like it, the sound levels are terrible, the delivery is sub-par, out of rhythm and is all-round badly executed. also, considering the way you talk about other peoples work in reviews, you're very precious about what's said here.
to quote your fine self: "This is pitiful, much like yourself it needs improvment"
that constructive enough?

sonicmega responds:

Constructive? Yes.

Still unnecessarily harsh in execution? Also yes.

N64 Mario Course N64 Mario Course

har

made me larf so it must be good.

TheMonochromatics SkankWithME TheMonochromatics SkankWithME

no bad

it's a rough n ready, unrehearsed mess. like it.

Never, Maybe, Forever Never, Maybe, Forever

ska?

the horn section's good, song's ok, doesn't really sound like ska though. one question, what's the guitarist doing? whatever it is, it ain't ska. it's all a bit subdued as well.

HyruleanHyroe responds:

An understandable interpretation. We're definitely not traditional Ska. Originally, as in these recordings, we were more or less a rock band with horns. Once we get some of the new stuff up, though, I'm sure you'll find that our sound is a bit closer to the traditional sound. for one thing, our guitarist has mastered Ska chords, and we're throwing them in everywhere! :)

As for sounding subdued, that's basically the recording job and a slow tempo. If you're ever in Ohio, hit up our myspace and stop by a show. I'll bet you five bucks you have a good time. ;P

Them Superheroes Them Superheroes

um...

no flow, poor lyrics and badly recorded.
beat's alright though.